Friday, October 31, 2014

Is this Any Way to Spend Halloween????


Wow, what a busy night here at Windy Hill Studio. In between greeting trick-or-treaters at the door I have been getting a few things ready to bring up to Bay House Artisans. We are still open and will be till at least Black Friday.  Hours: Friday - Sunday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm.

The latest pieces are in the Art-to-Wear category. Two velvet embossed scarves (Grape leave and Celtic) and a Rootin' Tootin' Super Cute Bag with a raspberry colored velvet square embossed with a sun pattern on a hand-painted fabric bag.

And… a truly fun experimental piece: A hand-painted fabric Christmas table runner. I call this one "Dancing Trees".   My two cats Tony and Ziva "helped" with the project. My entire kitchen was filled bits and pieces of red and green fabric. I think I will be picking thread off of every horizontal surface till February!

Gotta go now…trick-or-treaters at the door! Happy Halloween!!!!

Click on the blog post to open up the other two pictures.








No comments:

Post a Comment