Sunday, July 26, 2015

Joan Applebaum's Woodlands and Waterways at the Sackets Harbor Arts Center




Coming into the Home Stretch

Not much time for blogging now as I finish last minute details for Woodlands and Waterways and also prepare for a week of teaching art camp for the YMCA.

I'm really excited to be showing in the Sackets Harbor Arts Center.  I've been in a few shows there, but never as featured artist. The space is gorgeous: lots of white walls, an easy hanging system and good lighting.

And the building is a historic structure situated in a quaint historic town, with a cool ice cream stand, views of the harbor, and lots of good eateries and fun shopping. Who wouldn't want to be in Sackets!!!!

And to top it off there will be a War of 1812 Battle Re-enactment down in the park (walking distance from the gallery).

So it looks like there is something for everyone in Sackets Harbor next weekend and I do hope to see you at my artist reception 1:00 - 4:00. There will be food and WINE! N/A drinks too.

And you can check out my Pinterest page (Joan Applebaum) for some previews of paintings that just might be in the show, and I have a few of the local restaurants listed as well.




So c'mon out to the show!




No comments:

Post a Comment