Wednesday, April 18, 2018

A New Venue!

"Early Morning Visitor"

New Venue

I'm very pleased to announce that I will be participating in a new venue in Clayton this summer. River Muse, Art Gallery & Studio will open its doors on May 5 for a soft opening. The gallery located at 229 John St. will feature artists and craftspeople from the Thousand Islands and surrounding areas. 

On Memorial Day Weekend River Muse will hold its Grand Opening. Artists from Northern NY and Southern Ontario will be featuring their work, and musical performances, raffles and family fun activities are all planned. You can find more details by clicking on the link below.

I'll be showing some of my newer pieces, mostly watercolor at the beginning and as the season goes on I'l have some acrylic paintings and a few of my paintings on silk. Subject matter will be nature inspired,--lots of Thousand Islands scenes like the ones shown here.

I hope you'll stop in when you are up on The River.

And where else am I showing?

For those of you who are used to seeing my paintings, prints, silk scarves and cards at Bay House Artisans in Alexandria Bay--I'll be there too. Each venue will have different pieces so if you don't see what you like at one place then visit the other! And you'll also find my work at the Sackets Harbor Arts Center.


"Through the Trees' view from Singer Castle

"Rainy Day, Blind Bay"

No comments:

Post a Comment