Monday, September 10, 2018

From Windy Hill Studio North!







FROM WINDY HILL STUDIO NORTH

One month from now I'll be back in Lewes, Delaware till next summer. It's been great spending the summer at camp here in the North Country. 
In preparation for moving I need to start pulling my artwork out of the galleries here so---You will not find my work at River Muse in Clayton until next Spring/Summer. A big thank you to all who stopped by the gallery and bought art from this talented group of local artists and artisans. 
My artwork will still be available at Bay House Artisans in Alexandria Bay till the first week in October. Original paintings, prints, cards and the latest Fall Scarves (leaf patterns) will be in the shop till just before I leave for Lewes. Bay House is another fabulous collection of local artists and artisans. We sure do have a lot of talent in the North Country! 


And as always you can find my artwork on my website
Joan Applebaum's Windy Hill Studio
www.windyhillstudioarts.com
Look for me on FB and on Instagram at joan.applebaum





No comments:

Post a Comment