Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Fourth Annual Artists' Studio Tour May 23 and 24



FOURTH ANNUAL ARTISTS' STUDIO TOUR
Along the Beautiful St. Lawrence River in the 1000 Islands and Scenic Surrounding Areas

Wow! That's the longest title for any event I have ever been in! And I'm really excited to be a part of this tradition. In the 2013 tour I was one of the guest artists at Better Farm in Redwood, and what fun that was!

This year I am the guest artist at The Lyric Coffeehouse in Clayton, where I will be showing paintings which feature scenes from the Thousand Islands and Indian River Lakes. In addition to showing and hopefully selling work, I will be demonstrating watercolor throughout the 2 day event.

AND...here's a bonus...

At The Lyric you not only get to see artwork, you eat some delicious food too. ( I recommend the turkey panini )



There are approximately 27 artists in 17 locations participating in the 2015 Artists' Studio Tour. Locations include Redwood, Alexandria Bay, Wellesley Island, Clayton, Cape Vincent and Three Mile Bay. All types of art from decorative to functional will be represented in this event.

The Lyric Coffeehouse is located at 246 James St. in Clayton. I will be there from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm on Saturday May 23 and Sunday May 24.

Hope to see you there!

Joan

PS
You can click on the link below to the Facebook event. I have a few more visuals there!
https://www.facebook.com/events/468264149996670/


No comments:

Post a Comment