Monday, February 12, 2018

Big Changes Coming Up for Windy Hill Studio PART THREE





"Purple Iris"

NEW STUDIO PART THREE

If you have read my last two posts you know I'm in the process of moving to Lewes, Delaware. And that means Windy Hill Studio moves too. My new studio space is described in the two previous posts.

One of the best things about the new space is the large "countertop" made from a 7 foot long by 30 inch wide door coated with 4 layers of polyurethane. My new countertop and the lighting above it (not pictured here) provides me with a nice, clean, well-lit place to paint silk scarves.

A Productive Month

During the time I was in Delaware I completed 6 scarves:  2 Irises , 2 Poppies and 2 Water Lilies. Each scarf has slightly different colors.


"Iris" under construction



"Pink Iris"



"Poppies!" with green background under construction

"Poppies!" with yellow background


Yellow "Water Lily"

Pink "Water Lily" under construction


This photo shows the countertop and the storage space for paintings, mat board etc underneath


Future Plans


I have plans to add another countertop/storage space on the other side of the studio--maybe on my next trip down to Delaware. Meanwhile I need to keep on packing. 

Here are the links to the previous posts about me new studio -- just in case you need to catch up!

http://joanapplebaumart.blogspot.com/2018/02/big-changes-coming-up-for-windy-hill.html
http://joanapplebaumart.blogspot.com/2018/02/big-changes-coming-up-for-windy-hill_8.html

No comments:

Post a Comment