Sunday, May 13, 2018

Windy Hill Studio on the Move!

Low Tide, Henlopen State Park

Just a short post today to let you know that

Windy Hill Studio has moved!

That's right. WINDY HILL STUDIO has moved to Lewes, Delaware, just minutes away from some of the most beautiful beaches on the East Coast.

My studio is nearly complete--I'm just waiting for the movers to bring in my storage cabinets tomorrow. The new space has lots of natural light, so I'm really loving it! And my furry studio assistants are loving to too!




Although my primary residence will be in Delaware, you can still find my artwork up in the Thousand Islands Region because I will still be spending summers at camp in the North Country. So look for my paintings, at Bay House Artisans in Alexandria Bay and River Muse in Clayton.

Floating Dream
Summer Afternoon in the Narrows


I feel so lucky to live in two extraordinary places, so full of natural beauty, so inspirational to paint!



No comments:

Post a Comment