Saturday, June 23, 2018

All Systems are Go! NOT!!!


Greetings from Windy Hill Studio North!

Well it is getting closer to the end of June. We've been here at camp since June 4 and we're still working on getting our systems up and running. Internet is spotty to non-existent. We seem to be in a low spot here--not to mention that we are in the middle of nowhere surrounded by huge trees! I'm using my phone as a hot spot but it really doesn't seem to pull in much wifi!

It's an interesting transition when the place to "get away from it all" becomes a work space as well as a retreat. When the systems we are used to for communication break down we are a bit lost. I rely on the internet for promoting my artwork and communicating with friends and family who are far away. To be honest I haven't completely lost the internet, but it just seems that I have stepped back in time to a place where communication moves much slower. And everything takes two or three extra steps.

Well, we hope to have our internet issues resolved by early July--maybe. Fingers crossed!
Until then I'll leave you with some Moons in June. (I just wanted something to rhyme.)

Goodnight from the lake!






No comments:

Post a Comment