Sunday, April 26, 2015

Spring Triumphant!


Spring Triumphant!

On Wednesday I posted a photo on Facebook of a painting in progress. I was doing a hallway demo at the Y to attract people to our art programs...yup I'm just a big distraction out there in the hall!

I later finished the piece in my studio at home, as the snow was flying outside. The flowers and the warm background colors really helped to take the chill off the unseasonably cold week.

Shown here is the finished piece, titled Spring Triumphant.

I will be teaching an acrylic painting class on Monday nights 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm at the Y Arts Studio, East Area Family YMCA in Fayetteville, NY

The class begins on May 4. You can call the Y at 315 637-2025 ext 216 for more information regarding registration. All supplies are included in the reasonable class fee and the class is open to YMCA members and non-members.

Hope to see you there!

Related post
Make a splash With Acrylic Paint!
http://joanapplebaumart.blogspot.com/2015/04/make-splash-with-acrylic-paint.html





No comments:

Post a Comment