Thursday, February 23, 2012

An "Art-ful Weekend" coming Up

I have been gearing up for a non-stop "Art-ful weekend". Friday and Saturday I will be demonstrating watercolor at Eve Galleria's Winter Taste of the Arts. The two days will be full of art, music and great food. The event runs from 11:00 am - 11:00 pm on Friday and 11:00 am - 5:00 pm on Saturday. Eve Galleria is located at 6456 Collamer Rd. East Syracuse.
On Sunday morning I am participating in the "Art of Spirituality" at May Memorial, which promises to be an interesting church service. I will be sharing the program with other artists, writers and musicians.
And on Sunday night it's back to demonstrating painting (this time it will be acrylic) at the YMCA New Member Open House. Whew!!! My arms are tired just thinking about all that painting!
Pictured here is Music! Music! Music! a pastel painting to put you in the mood for a festive and "art-ful" weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment