Monday, February 6, 2012

A Busy and Productive Weekend!




Still catching my breath after a very busy and productive weekend adding to my art-to-wear collection. I took a little break from painting on canvas to design some new Celtic Scarves and a tote bag. No photos for the website yet, but I should have them ready to go by next week. And speaking of the website, I had a bit of work done there too; some new images have been added, some sold work deleted. I had a brand new category added, "Shamrocks and Such" which features the Celtic scarves, bags and few paintings....and just in time for St. Patrick's Day!
Pictured here is Ceili! an acrylic on canvas painting, which features Irish Dancers, musicians and lots of swirling color.
And check out my announcement page on my website to see a list of my winter art shows, classes and demonstrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment